Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Doggy Downtime

Hello bloggies! Happy hump day! hope you are ... humping along! lol. This one's going to be short... This little gal


got fixed today (and microchipped! she's officially part of the family now :) and she's wearing the cone of shame. I didn't have the heart to take a picture of her wearing it. But I will post this one of her and the hubby passed out over the weekend:

poor Maki keeps walking into things with her cone! she's deaf (we rescued her - a friend's cousin found her, abandoned, and they already had 3 dogs, and Rich had been begging for one for ages... so I finally gave in. I'm still not a dog person really, but I do <3 mine now!) so she looks really pathetic right now... I'm off to spend some time with her and the hubby before bed...