Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Food & Wine Festival - Pictures to Come






Today we're headed off to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival (today is the last day). I'm pretty sure there won't be a lot I can eat, but I've heard Mexico serves up awesome margaritas, and I'm definitely bringing the camera.... so expect some pictures :)

Elimination diet-wise.... beef (aren't I turning into a vegetarian / soon-to-be-raw-vegan
anyway) and garlic are
definitely out, but here's
some pictures of what I've cooked recently... tomato soup topped with basil and butternut squash lasagna with eggplant instead of noodles.











Don't forgot to check out the always-adorable Katie (aka chocolate-covered-vegan)'s blog for Operation Chocolate Covered Kindness... talk about a girl with a big heart! Please support her mission <3